Yahoo|Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahoo|Clan

Yahoo Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOGLE

Go down 
+3
JohnnyD
SpooN-The-God-:)
Yahoo|melon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahoo|melon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:09 pm

hey just wanted to tell yous if u go onto google do not try to recruit ppl and dont say in public the ip address owners special xanax are getting very pissed off with it and wat iv herd he is the only 1 stopping our server being crashed bye them
farao pig
Back to top Go down
SpooN-The-God-:)
V.I.P
V.I.P

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:01 am

Well im sorry to tell you melon but you hear wrong , If your servers got crashed by us it would be nothing to do with Xanax the reason for this is not at any point has any member asked an owner if they can crash your servers, so saying "Xanax is the only one stopping them" is just bullshit i havnt heard of any incidents regarding your players recruiting on our servers after XxX told evry1 not to but if we do we will have to take some sort of action to stop it , personally i thought we had put this behind us but it seems not .
Back to top Go down
JohnnyD

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:05 pm

Control hell ya. Some of ur members recruiting and advertising still.

btw, by what ive heard, 420 has left. he posted a resignation post but the forums got hacked or something.

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Yahoo|!XxX!
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Yahoo|!XxX!

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:38 pm

yeah but your members come to recruit too so it is in the two ways then we are not sure that 420 left and it isn'thi who hack the forum but someone who hack your server last day

rofl bye
Back to top Go down
https://cpclan.forumotion.com
Reaper

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:04 pm

y dont we just stop all this shit, if someone recruits on the others servers just get RID of him, isnt that an easy solution????who gives a shit about all the bitchin. also what are u talking about someone hacking the google server?? u just talking out of ur ass or u really believe someone is attacking us?
Back to top Go down
Yahoo|!XxX!
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Yahoo|!XxX!

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:56 am

Lol reaper you have been attack because he says me that he did it and he show me a clue but i agree you we can use this solution
Back to top Go down
JohnnyD

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:39 am

Quote :
yeah but your members come to recruit too so it is in the two ways then we are not sure that 420 left and it isn'thi who hack the forum but someone who hack your server last day

rofl bye

Our members never recruit on other servers first of all. There are ppl who change their names and are 'Imposters'..

But leave that.
Why did u change the topic and say we got hacked?

Quote :
Lol reaper you have been attack because he says me that he did it and he show me a clue but i agree you we can use this solution
I could say something like that too, but about yahoo.

Just end it here ok.
We dont want anyone - including ur guys recruiting or advertising on our servers.

What ever you want to say to us go ahead, but just dont expect us to be nice and friendly as we can be if you dont want to cooperate.

Bye and end this here.
Thus,
/close this.
Back to top Go down
Yahoo|!XxX!
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Yahoo|!XxX!

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:42 pm

we are maybe misunderstanding i don't understand what is the problem on what i said and you maybe don't know but google puma sniper come to recruit on the server but i never see him on forum so that's why you can't know he comes here but he did it for sure! but there is no problem now so where is it? Johnny i don't want you to think we don't want to cooperate because we already do it so whats wrong johnny? please answer me
Back to top Go down
JohnnyD

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:55 pm

I didnt say you were not cooperating. I said if you dont, if you fail to - THEN.
No not currently.
Again, like i said, Imposters. But i can check.
Back to top Go down
Ottis
V.I.P
V.I.P

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:29 pm

As far as I know Puma is no longer a member. He left together with Badmofo.

Melon is just talking pure bullshit. He is just a poor wanna be and nothing else.

As to our servers being hacked... thats just another straight up lie. And should I interpret it as YOU were the one who "hacked" us. I doubt that you know what hacking is so please just shut up.

Johnny said it all. Close this because this isnt leading anywhere. All you do is argue to the last moment and to save your last piece of dignity. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.afwhost.com
Yahoo|!XxX!
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
Yahoo|!XxX!

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:53 pm

lol who are you Ottis to say me what to do you think that just because you know more about how to hack server and website that you can say me what to do ! then i know you get hack and thats true that i don't know how to hack a server but just give me one day and i ll learn !!
who are you guys to say us what to do you think you are god just because you are on the only one clan of ET you maybe are a little bit proud of your self so please shut your pretty mouth guys!!

Sorry Xanax i did my best to keep quiet but one thing that i can't accept is to see at guys who thought they are just better than you just because they can heart you!!!

Now you knwo what i do EVERYTHING i can to be two friend clan but i known since the beginning that you are too proud to have friends!!! but don't worry guys you ll have a return of medal you ll not forget you can trust me!!!
Back to top Go down
JohnnyD

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:28 am

Quote :
who are you guys to say us what to do you think you are god just because you are on the only one clan of ET you maybe are a little bit proud of your self so please shut your pretty mouth guys!!

Ohhh. Looks whos jealous...
We wont shut our pretty mouths.
First you copy our rules,
Carbon copy us.
You change your name to Yahoo. Google Envy.
And you expect what?
Back to top Go down
Yahoo|Cloud
Clan Owner
Clan Owner

Extra info
Game name: [CP]CLouD
clan: [CP]
fav. class: Covert Ops

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:13 am

Brute wrote:
dude google can go screw themselves Mad they FUCKING banned me for being friends with murder that freaking abuse google(neo is the only one i got the problem with all other google is cool with me)

shut the fuck up brute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOGLE   GOOGLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yahoo|Clan :: Notices and Anoucements! :: Notices and Announcements-
Jump to: